We are introducing a Creative Corner for local accessory and t-shirt artists aged 7 -14 to showcase and sell their products in JC’s CLOSET!
To find that talent we are opening our doors to new and emerging talent from South Orange, Maplewood, and *surrounding areas.
We would love for the JC’s CLOSET Creative Corner to be the launch pad of the careers of countless young local creators.
Our JC’s CLOSET DESIGNER CASTING CALL KICKS OFF THIS SPRING and be held twice a year at JC’s Closet, 21 Scotland Rd. in South Orange Village, admission is
open and on a first-come-first-seen basis.
Join the excitement on April 28, 2013 for the JC’s ClosetCreative Corner Designer Casting Call at 21 Scotland Rd, South Orange, NJ. The designer casting call begins at 12 and will end at 2pm. We will be viewing products for boys and girls in the following categories:
- Graphic t-shirts
- Novelty items
- Accessories (including but not
- limited to jewelry, handbags & small
- leather goods, belts, cold weather
- accessories, hats, & hair
- Is there a registration fee? NO
- Is there a registration form? NO
- Is there an age limit? YES, the JC’s Closet Creative Corner is open to people aged 7 to 14 ONLY
- Will JC’s Closet produce ideas? NO, please come with product produced or an outlet for production prepared
- Will I be notified on the spot if my product is chosen? You will asked for product costing and contact information if your product is of interest. All selected designers will be notified following the Creative Corner Designer Casting Call. We will give constructive feedback to designers who have a good idea but need a little help to bring the item to market.
- What happens next if my product is chosen? We will contact you to schedule a trunk show /preview event to spotlight the JC’s Closet Creative Corner ™ Designers and following the event your products will be featured for sale in the JC’s Closet Creative Corner ™
- What should I bring to leave with the JC’s Closet buyers? You should bring and plan to leave pictures and pricing sheets for your products
- If I can’t attend the Designer Casting Call can I make an appointment for another time? NO, I’m sorry but that would not be fair to the other applicants.
Email email@example.com with any questions